COPENHAGEN 2.0 – Slate Black
- ฿ 30,000.00
- ฿ 30,000.00
Catch Copenhagen in its 2.0 version. Vifa’s cool, clever Copenhagen speaker now comes in an upgraded version, allowing you to interconnect with other Copenhagen 2.0 or Stockholm 2.0 speakers in your home.
HIGHLIGHTS / FEATURES
- PROVIDES OPTIMIZED STEREO OUTPUT - The Vifa Copenhagen 2.0 features two 28mm soft dome tweeters that handle higher frequency (4kHz~20kHz). Each channel is spaced apart and angled slightly backwards for max stereo width optimal sound performance. On the other hand, the 50mm midrange drivers handle 250Hz~4kHz frequency range.
- OFFERS LESSER SOUND DISTORTION - A copper cap on the tweeters and midrange help reduce unwanted distortion and extends the frequency response. Plus, the neodymium magnet drivers make sure a smooth, clear, and open treble is reproduced seamlessly.
- PRODUCES ENHANCED BASS - The two 80mm Force Balanced Woofers produces impressive bass precision and lowers mechanical vibration noise. The symmetric passive radiator further enhances the bass reproduction of this small loudspeaker.
- LOUD MUSIC ON THE MOVE - The small form factor of the loudspeaker makes it easy to travel with. Thanks to its digital pure path amplifier, the input signal is multiplied and produces a greater amplified sound. The class-D power amplifier has six separate channels combined with a high-performance Digital Signal Processor. What you get are low distortion and high dynamic range.
- OFFERS GREAT STYLE AND VERSATILITY - The Vifa Copenhagen 2.0 combines distinctive Nordic design with impressive features. It utilizes Bluetooth wireless technology and Qualcomm aptX HD audio in delivering excellent sounds. You can avail six different shades of the loudspeaker (Anthracite Grey, Pebble Grey, Sand Yellow, Ocean Blue, Pine Green, Mountain Blue).
268 mm/362 mm/90 mm